We’ve been working with real estate agents since 1997, and we understand your needs very well. From our initial point of contact when the inspection is booked, to the follow-up communication a week, month, or year down the road, we’re here for you and your clients every step of the way.
Resources for REALTORS®
We’re excited to offer a new payment option for buyers. With Pay-At-Close, your client can roll the home inspection cost and any additional services into the closing costs.
What’s required from the buyer:
- Sign a legal agreement
- Provide a credit card number as a backup
- Title company information
If your client could not have a home inspection during the negotiation process, they can schedule a post-closing inspection and still take advantage of Pay-At-Close as long as they contact us 3 days before closing and have their title company’s information.
Real Estate Continuing Education
Structure Tech teaches FREE continuing education classes to real estate agents, and we have eight different courses approved by the Minnesota Department of Commerce, ranging from 1 to 4 hours in length.
We also have on-demand classes that you can watch from the comfort of your home for a nominal fee.
Head to our Education Page to learn more.
Personalized Scheduling Link
We provide you with your own personal inspection dashboard that serves multiple purposes. With your dashboard link you can:
- Quickly see availability and book an inspection
- View your past inspections
- Update your personal information, bio, and photo
After you’ve placed your order, we’ll contact you to verify all the information so we can smoothly meet our mutual clients needs.
Contact us today to obtain your agent dashboard link!
WE TAKE PRIDE IN COMING THROUGH FOR REALTORS®
Personalized scheduling link for YOU
Available 7days a week and offer weekend inspections
Last-minute Walk-Through Consultations
Same day Inspections
Home Inspection Guarantee: If your client doesn’t think our inspection was worth every penny, they don’t have to pay.
Licensed in Wisconsin
Useful Blogs for REALTORS®
- Negotiations after the inspection
- Negotiations after the inspection, part 2: Stuff that shouldn’t be negotiated
- Negotiations after the inspection, part 3: Reasonable negotiation items
- Walk-Through Consultations: yes, we’re still doing them
Useful Podcasts for REALTORS®
- Before you skip the home inspection
- How to win your home purchase agreement (with Rhonda Wilson)
- Big and unusual home inspection finds
Qualifications of our Home Inspectors
Minnesota is one of the few states that do not require licensing for home inspectors but rest assured, Structure Tech has the most highly trained home inspectors. All of our inspectors follow the ASHI Standard of Practice.
We give back to the community!
- Feed My Starving Children
- Edina Realty Foundation
- Shout Out Loud Suicide Prevention & Awareness
- Tunnels to Towers Foundation
- Coldwell Banker Cares Foundation
- Homes for Our Troops
- Women’s Advocates
- Wounded Warrior Project