Our Commercial Inspectors are trained by CDW Engineering and follow the ASTM Standard E2018-01 for property condition assessments. A commercial inspection covers the following:
- The structure
- The electrical system
- The heating system
- The air condition system (weather permitting)
- The ventilation system
- The plumbing system and fixtures
- The roof surface (weather permitting), including flashings, drainage and chimneys
- Interior components (concentrating on non-cosmetic considerations)
- Exterior wall components, from the exterior, including doors, windows and signage
- Landscape components including walkways, driveways (excluding sewers) and retaining walls
- Insulation spot check
The report will be a professional opinion, based on the accessible, visible components and systems of the building. We evaluate the current physical condition; we do not perform a design analysis. We visually review the performance, looking for evidence of distress. The assessment does not include the operation of equipment.
Need a Commercial Inspection performed? Please call our office for pricing and to schedule, 952-915-6466.