Structure Tech offers Annual Property Reviews (APR) to homeowners in the Twin Cities, starting at only $250. This service is offered during the months of November, December, and January.
An APR includes:
- The exterior of the home, including examining the siding, windows, and doors. We inspect for signs of water intrusion.
- Exterior water management–where does the water go after it leaves the roof?
- All intake and exhaust terminals (dryer, bath fans, kitchen fan, HRV, combustion air, etc.)
- Exterior faucets – are they winterized?
- Sump system
- Smoke and CO alarms
- Plumbing system
- Check drains for leaks
- Check for leaks at water supply connectors, water lines, plumbing fixtures, and drains. Both visual and infrared inspection.
- Combustion analysis at the furnace(s)
- Verify safe venting of furnace and water heater(s)
- Attic: inspect for signs of frost, condensation, leaks, and signs of pests.
An APR takes about an hour and afterward you’ll receive a written report with photos, similar to our home inspection reports.
The images below show some examples of issues that we’ve identified during our APRs.